Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ode to Minneapolis



Minneapolis has been my home since 2001. I went to college here, I met my best friend(s) here, I met my husband here, I got married here, I had a baby here, I got my first "real" job here, and tomorrow I will be leaving.

I will miss the city. We have some BEAUTIFUL lakes right in the middle of the city that you can run and bike around. The downtown is beautiful and I loved living in the middle of it all. I am a big fan of the Minnesota Twins and they will not be replace by the Mariners (although the Vikings may be replaced...). We will miss friends, families, and co-workers. I look at this city as my "transition" place. It is where I left my pre-college days behind and where I settled until I was ready for a new experience.


We are ready, we are excited. Let the adventure begin! (okay, cheesy i know!)

No comments: