Thursday, December 10, 2009

done.

done, done, done, done, done.

I can hardly believe it. After 3.5 months of always (and I mean always), having something to do (i.e. school). I am done.

Okay, so it's only for 3 weeks but I will take what I can get.

It's been a sacrifice for everyone. We do a lot of "hi-byes". On a typical day I work in the morning, Mike leaves for work the moment I get home, I study during naptime, play with them in the evening, put the kids to bed and study when they are asleep. Generally Mike would get home around 10. I'll hang out with him for a half hour or so, and then stay up and study until midnight. Go to bed. Repeat. Obviously I don't work everyday, so when I don't work I try to find motivation to leave shortly after he gets home. It's the type of schedule that isn't a ball of fun.

When you have to plan out time to hang out with your husband, it's easy to wonder what happened.

But we do it, and we don't complain (too much), and try to stay focused on the goal. I still have a 4.0, and I am set to graduate in one year.

Now, to take the GMAT and apply to Grad school, or not? That is the question.

No comments: