Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Since November is Thanksgiving Month, I decided to take blog space each Thursday and remind myself what I have recently been Thankful for.

I am thankful that my mom fixed the elastic in my cloth diapers so that I didn't have to go buy more new ones.

I am thankful that Lacey doesn't seem to be a fussy teether.

I am really thankful that Starbucks has their Christmas cups out now, so I can get me some Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha in a seasonal red cup!

I am thankful that they aren't drilling the concrete outside of my house...today.

I am thankful for the beautiful fall in Washington.

I am really thankful for friends back in the Midwest, who remind me where home really is.

I am thankful that Lacey has never had an ear infection.

I am really, really thankful that I have no problem getting pregnant and growing healthy babies.

I am thankful for my "date nights" even if it is just a rented movie and a frozen pizza after Lacey has gone to sleep.

1 comment:

Rose said...

It's so nice to have so much to be thankful for!