Wednesday, November 19, 2008

what i've been up to....

It's been quite a while since I've blogged about anything. Partly because I don't have time, since Lacey hates it when I am on the computer (and her little nap strike isn't helping), partly because I don't know what to write. Anyhow, here is what i have been up to lately...

I got a Blackberry....because you KNOW that i have such a busy life and am bombarded with loads of emails.

Filling out college applications, writing essays, requesting transcripts.

Trying to figure out how to stay sane while planning to start school again 5 short weeks after the baby's due date (hey, its now or never right).

Cleaning up after Lacey. Constantly.

Enjoying the SUN and 60 degree weather.

Balancing my checkbook (okay that is only a phrase because I do online banking) and seeing how broke we are and mourning the loss of Starbucks for now.

Packing for our trip to Norther California for Thanksgiving.

Reading "The Shack" for the second time...this time with Mike.

Waxed my eyebrows.

Cursed Jamba Juice for not paying my husband enough considering he is constantly and forever at work.

Cursed the construction since they are waking lacey up from her nap a short 45 minutes after she falls asleep...3 days in a row...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved The Shack. ;)