Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some of MY favorites

Some of MY favorites are...

Color Wonder markers.
I've found these to be great for entertaining Big Baby, while little baby is eating, crying, or trying to take a nap. They are also great to pull the tops off and put them back on. Again and again.


This cup.
It's made by Contigo. It is 100% spill proof, and vacuum insulated. Keeping the precious coffee
hot for up to 5 hours. I have had to throw (literally) this in my diaper bag and run. It being spill proof is essential.


Bob Revolution Duallie. Okay, really any double stroller will work, but this is the one we have and I can push it with one hand, and it can surprisingly squeezein the smallest areas. The turn radius is incredibly small. A plus for sure.

Homedics Sound Spa
The little white noise machine that also plays music and comes with a projector. I'm not sure what I would do without this (okay, i'd use a fan...). I didn't want the one with the projector but it was all Target had, and I am glad I got it because it is very entertaining for Lacey.






Euro II Highchair
Practical, affordable, usable, good looking, what's not to love? Nothing really. We love that we can pull Lacey (that is not her in the picture!) right up to the table with us when we eat and can avoid a plastic booster (because mike and I avoid all plastic children's items if we can). We painted ours black to match the dining set. Very cool. Miles will get his own in a couple of months.

No comments: