Wednesday, November 11, 2009

robeez.

I'm not really a fan. I've never been. Is there anyone out there who is also not a fan?

They always look goofy on my kids' feet. And I think they wear out terribly.

I've always bought Isabooties for my kiddos. They have a great non-slip sole, can be washed in the washing machine, and are much cuter. They also run big, which can be both a blessing and a curse. But alas, Miles has grown out of his 3-6 month Isabooties. I have to find some new, similar, shoes like now (because if you think pulling up on wood floors with just socks on is okay, then you must be crazy).

The only problem with Isabooties is that they are hard to find. Much harder to find than Robeez anyway.

So I am thinking of getting these, Simple Weebit Booties. They are so dang cute and cheaper than Isabooties AND Robeez.

No comments: