In honor of November 26, here are 26 simple things I am thankful for.
1. My husband
2. My little boy and my little girl.
3. That the temperatures are still tolerable.
4. Christmas break.
5. A part time job.
6. Parents who bend over backwards for our family.
7. Paying off the car this month.
8. Sales at Pottery Barn Kids.
9. The oatmeal, cherry, white chocolate chip cookies that Mike made last night.
10. Good Earth tea
11. Country music. Specifically Carrie Underwood and Lady Antebellum
12. Wearing jeans to work.
13. A 4.0 GPA
14. The activity table that we found in the dumpster for Lacey (!!)
15. Hot showers.
16. No credit card debt.
18. Flannel sheets
20. Dishwashers that clean dishes til they shine!
21. Early bedtimes!
22. Coffee first thing in the a.m.
23. The internet.
24. Granite countertops
25. Stores like Trader Joe's and Super Target
26. That this past year, although very crazy and quite unsettled, we are all safe, happy, healthy, and stronger than ever!