Monday, June 7, 2010

random happenings

I've been a pretty lazy blogger lately.

Lacey, is 100,100,100 percent daytime trained. She's been day trained for a long time but I'd still put her in a pull up during sunday school at church or if I knew we'd be sitting in traffic, or if we were going to a park that didn't have bathrooms (which is pretty much all of them). But we stopped doing that about 3 weeks ago and she's done great. She maybe had one or two accidents in her car seat if we were stuck in traffic and she couldn't hold it, but over all its been great. One pull up a day. Only for bed at night.

I am NOT looking forward to potty training Miles.

Miles said his first 2 word "sentance" it was "more pears" which he immediately followed by "more miles" today he said "goldfish crackers" he's so cute.

Miles has also moved out of the crib and he has been only in his toddler bed for about a week now. No issues. That kids loves to sleep, and is out when he hits the pillow. I wasn't anticipating it being difficult. He loves his bed so much that sometimes during the day I find him laying in there reading a book. Again, he is so cute.

Lacey's imagination is developing at a crazy rate. She is so in to imaginative play and it is very fun to watch. I can't wait until they both just play and play and play together.

When I ask Lacey "who is your best friend?" She says "Miles is my best friend" When I ask Miles who his best friend is, he responds with "Lacey" sooo sweet and cute.

My letter only girl, can now count. She went from "1,2,8,9,2" to counting up to 15. Perfect every time. This happened during the week she was at my mom's. I don't know what grandma did!

I have one class left! (and a take home final). Then just one semester. I registered today. I am taking Auditing, Income Tax, and Finite Math. Almost done, almost done.

I am still running. I haven't updated the ticker. I think my june goal is 14 runs. I've done 3. It's tough to fit them in. At least tougher than I thought it would be.

No comments: