Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's brewing

A new idea, it's forming, and I certainly don't talk about it around here. Not yet anyway.

The "S" word, that little word holds huge weight around here. Our "S" word is Study and my husband has had it up to his ears with "I have to go out and study..."

BUT, I've made it half way through the CPA exams. I certainly still have my work cut out for me, and am not on the downside yet, but I started entertaining the thought of not having anything to do.

What would I do with all my free time??? Answer: anything I wanted.

Which is super awesome except for a few things: Mom's never have free time. Period. So if I am not busy studying, I would be busy with something else. Secondly, if I'm not learning, I am really very bored. Third, and here is my idea brewing, Target pays for your MBA at Carlson School of Management (University of Minnesota). Not reimbursement, not we pay the $5250 max per year, they full out PAY FOR IT. As in, if you can get in, we'll give you money for books and you won't see a bill.

A free MBA.

I kinda want one, something I never thought I would want, but I can see that idea changing...

I have no idea why I can't just settle down.

No comments: