Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks

I'm not really sure what to post about. I guess I can start by saying that I am very Thankful. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have so, so much that I am truly grateful for. I could just go on and on really.

2011 is almost over, which is crazy to think about. I've almost been back to work for an entire year now, I've been slaving over my CPA books for 6 months with over 300 hours of studying put in, and I'm only half way (side note: hardest thing I have done in my life. ever.). I work for Target, which not only is an awesome place to shop, it's an awesome, awesome place to work. The kids are healthy, smart, and strong. They are thriving at daycare. They make me laugh every moment. Mike's job is new and challenging, and making him stretch himself which in my book, is always the point. Our relationship is strong as ever.

We bought a house! A house we love.

And then there are the little things. The everyday things...safety on the roads, jobs that pay the bills, wood burning fireplaces for the winter. Seriously, I feel so blessed.

The best part? None of this was my doing. It's all through Him. And that, that is a feeling I can't get over.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: