Sunday, June 22, 2008

Redeemed

Last night we seemed to be back on track with sleep in our house, and I for one couldn't be happier. The weather cooled off, and infant motrin is probably the best thing on.the.planet. We slept 11.5 glorious hours.

Has anyone else seen the preview for the new show on NBC called "Baby Borrowers" **I think** that it is people who want to have kids and so they 'borrow' kids to them for a test run. It looks hilarious. Their motto is "Its not TV, It's Birth Control" Hahahahaha, if they have any experiences like we had the last few nights, then I would be running scared.

Miss Fussy is ready for a nap.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Isn't Motrin the greatest? It beats Tylenol hands down. I'm so glad that Miss Lacey is sleeping better. It is no fun to have a sick baby, thats for sure. We saw the previews for that show last night. I am totally going to watch it, even though I feel sorry for the babies!