Saturday, January 30, 2010

Time is on the move.

I am not kidding the older I get the faster time passes.

Take January for example. It is almost over. (Let's all give a great big YIPEEEEE).
JANUARY IS SO BLAH AND FULL OF BLAH-NESS.

My (not so little) little boy will be turning 1 (!!), two weeks from today. TWO WEEKS.

But the funniest thing is when I am at work. Now, just to be clear, I work with a bunch of 19-22 year olds. I am 26. However, I am not used to being the "old" one. I was a July baby, so I was always the youngest in my classes. This stayed true in College, as I didn't take any time off after high school. I went straight on in at age 17. Graduated at 21 etc. Then, I married Mike, who is 2 years older than me, and adopted a whole slew of friends who currently fall in the 28-30 year old range.

I am the youngest. I've always been.

But when my co-workers talk about graduating high school in 2009 I JUST ABOUT DIE OF SHOCK. BECAUSE IF SOMEONE GRADUATED IN 2009, AND I GRADUATED COLLEGE IN 2005, THEY HADN'T EVEN STARTED HIGH SCHOOL AND I WAS FINISHING UP COLLEGE.

They hired a 16 year old last week...

No comments: