Friday, April 1, 2011

a blog? what's that. i think it might be time to shut down.

yep.

I think for a couple of weeks I forgot I even had a blog. I don't have time to write in it, and to be honest, I am not all that interested in writing in it. I might write a few more times, but I think it's time to throw in the towel.

I will say that I do love working though. I couldn't imagine staying home with the kids (no, this doesn't mean I don't miss them, it just means I feel SO much more balanced). Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Except right now everyone is PISSED OFF at work. Might have something to do with that tax deadline looming. If you do not like getting chewed out on a semi-regular basis, public accounting isn't for you. But you do grow immune to it. I've personally come to hate it, but accept it.

okay, that's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss your cute little blog!
But I totally understand the lack of time/energy.