Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008

A year in review...

January- Please, please don't make me go back to work. I don't like that job anyway and I don't want to leave my little baby. I wish I lived in Canada and got a YEAR paid maternity leave.

February- I hate winter...I hate cold....can we move? Let's put our house up for rent and wait.

March- We have a renter! What?! Umm, okay, start applying for jobs...where? How about Seattle?

April- Mike actually got a job in Seattle? Whoa. That was quick. Pack up and head out.

May- Hello Seattle! Look all the flowers are in bloom and the grass is so green already!

June- Training is over, Mike starts at his new store. Doesn't get along with his boss. Great. Did we do the right thing? OMG, I am pregnant...

July- umm, where is the AC? I can't find the switch on the wall...are you serious, no AC? I am soooooo sick and my husband is working 60 hours a week. WHY did I think this was a good idea?

August- see above. Happy 2 year anniversary!

September- Finally it's fall. I am not so sick, and we can start to relax. Pumpkin Spice Latte anyone?

October- My baby girl is ONE! I can't believe it. I on the other hand am bored out of my mind. What I would give to get a job. Why did I want to SAH again?

November- ummm, why are we broke? what happened. Oh, right, its darn expensive out here. This sucks. I should get a part-time job, but no one wants to hire someone who is 6 months pregnant.

December- They are cutting your position....WHAT?!? But we have bills to pay! I am having a baby in 2 months. This can't be happening.

And into 2009. This should be interesting.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Wow, what a year you have had!