Friday, January 30, 2009

Randoms

1) I am patiently waiting for my new stroller to arrive. The Britax Vigour. It is supposed to come today. Where is that darn UPS guy. Yes, I should be walking everythere right now, but I cannot walk with a tot if I don't have a stroller now can I?

2) I seriously think Jelly Belly's may be the death of me. I eat way to many and not just when I am pregnant either. Mike is planning a trip (for someday) to their factory in CA, becuase I am really that interested in them.

3) I have an induction date set for February 16th, somewhat tentative of course. It's elective. At first I wasn't going to tell people I was set for that date, because I knew with it being elective I would get slack for it, but then I decided, what the heck, its my choice and I guess I don't really care if you like it. Of course I hope to go before then.

4) Me and 2 of my SIL's are all pregnant at the same time. It's pretty cool. What is even better, I am the first one to deliver : )

5) Jamba Juice just came out with organic steel cut oatmeal and it is amazing! Of course his boss can't eat it because he is on a "diet." I'm sorry but when is it bad to eat steel cut oats on a diet. Oh! Yeah, if you are doing a low-carb diet. Doesn't everyone know by now that those diets help you lose weight short term (think beach vacation), but do nothing for you over time? Come on America. Let's just eat everything in moderation and get off our butt every once in a while. Drives me nuts!

6) So annoyed that The Office is having so many re-runs lately.

7) I am currently reading "Endurance: Shackelton's Incredible Voyage" with my husband at night.

8) Lacey has all 4 of her first set of molars! Woohoo!

9) We are moving to MN at the end of February. The cold will most likely put me into shock!

No comments: