Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grade Result.

Remember this post?

I was bound and determined to do better on my next test. Rather than celebrating Miles turning one, I was sitting in class taking this test.

I got my results back today. Grade: 199/200

HALLELUJAH!!

I now have an A in the class. Amen and amen.

On a side note...One year ago today we were moving back to Minneapolis. It is SO weird to think about. We have come so far in this past year, been through so much, many ups and downs, etc. I was driving to Target this morning, I drive right past the air port of the way there, and I was thinking about that day. The weather is exactly the same as it was last year (sunny, cold, and 6 degrees- if your interested), but then I looked back at my kids and I realize nothing else is really the same. Lacey is singing "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands" and Miles is looking out the window pointing at the airplanes. I was proud. Proud that we moved to Washington, proud that we made it back, proud that my kids are healthy and growing and no worse for the wear with their parents moving shananigans.

It was a good feeling.

And while I still miss Seattle, wonder if we will ever get to experience a big move again, and wish we could have been there a bit longer, we are thrilled to be living in this "frozen tundra" and it is nice knowing we are right where we need to be.

No comments: