Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stream of Consciencness

My husband just put Lacey down for a nap, although now I am hearing nothing coming from the room. I am pretty sure he's sneaking in a quick nap too...

I ate breakfast at Rustica this morning. Coffee made by the cup, Lattes decorated with frothy hearts, vanilla steamers for the kids made with real vanilla bean, scones make with real vanilla bean, chocolate crossiants. Delish...

Mike is moving Jamba stores. He's moving from (no fun) mall life to (really fun) Whole Foods. This is happening March 1st...

In fact there are 2 new Whole Foods stores opening in the cities this year. One in Edina, near The Container Store, and one in Minnetonka off of 394/494 area, in case this sort of thing interests you...

Hair needs a cut BAD....

Hair needs highlights BAD...

We are so antsy to buy a house. All in good time, all in good time...

I don't like my Subaru Outback. I want a 4Runner. The outback is too hard to see.

No comments: