Saturday, March 13, 2010

See ya next Tuesday

This is what Mike said today as he was leaving for work...

Saturday: Annie class a.m. Mike work p.m.
Sunday: Annie work a.m. Mike work p.m.
Monday: Annie work a.m. Mike work p.m.

ISH.

And I somehow managed to pull the opening shift tomorrow at work. So that means I have to be there at 6:00 a.m. (which is really 5:00 a.m.) and I have to wake up at 5:15 a.m. (which is really 4:15 a.m.) Thank you very much DST. I am super happy I managed to work it out like that!

And today I have a pounding headache. But my test went well.

Oh, and Miles is 13 months today and is STILL not walking. That little stinker. I think he knows how badly I want to quit carrying his 25 pounds around so he is dragging this out. He's taken maybe 2 steps. I did count the other day how many words he can communicate. Get this. FIFTEEN. Go Miles!

No comments: