Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cravings Cravings

In no particular order.

1. Skittles (especially the orange and red ones...definitely not the purple ones)
2. Nachos from Taco Bell (by nachos I mean the $.89 chips with cheese, not the complicated ones)
3. Pepperoni Personal Pan Pizza's from Pizza Hut (It reminds me of Book It! Did anyone else do Book It! when they were in Elementary school?)
4. Orange Popsicles
5. WATERMELON, Apples, Peaches (basically any fruit)
6. Chai Tea Latte's
7. Lucky Charms
8. Mashed Potatos
9. Corn on the cob
10. Grilled Cheese
11. Rice (plain)
12. Lemonade

1 comment:

Rose said...

Oh my gosh, I was all; about book it! If I still did book it, I would be obese! And I still love chai tea and watermelon! You and I could have a yummy picnic for sure!

Just don't mix watermelon and choc covered pretzels... heartburn city!