Friday, July 18, 2008

Someone in my condo...

....a neighbor actually, thinks they are a great cook.

How do I know this? Because they cook with so much garlic, spices, and onions that it literally comes into my condo (through the thick walls) and makes me throw up. My husband said that people who are getting into cooking...culinary style....often use a lot of garlic. He should know, he used to be that person (until I got pregnant last time...we haven't bought garlic since).

anyway, I literally RUN back and forth to the elevator (with the stroller) or the stairs (when its just me...they are closer). It is so so so so so gross.

Other things I can't do.

-Go into the grocery store....enough said.
- walk by an Asian restaurant
- Walk by an Italian restaurant
-Open the fridge
-Load the dishwasher

I am sick of this. Morning sickness is why I am only having 2 kids. I.am.not.kidding. if you haven't had it bad you are blessed. really really blessed.

**just to let you know, just writing this post made me run to the bathroom. not cool.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Awwwww, my poor friend.

Oh, and I didn't get a message about a car.....