Wednesday, September 30, 2009

boys and baby gap (shoes).

I suppose I should first start by saying that I am in the minority. I am in the minority because I think I may be one of the few people on this planet who thinks that boys clothes are more fun to buy than girls' clothes.

This may be why Lacey will still be mistaken for a boy on many an occasion. I just don't totally get into frilly pink okay?

But I digress. I always, always, always, find the best deals on shoes at Baby Gap. Can anyone else attest to this?

Here are some finds....



Sandals for Miles, for next summer. $3.99.



Boots for Miles. $3.97


SNOW BOOTS. Do you know how hard it is to find snow boots this small?
$2.97


And I couldn't pass these up! $2.97.

He only owns 4 pairs of shoes, and these are them. Just to be fair I've got a couple of pairs for Lacey too....


These sweet fall Mary Jane's were only $4.99. Size 7, so still a tiny bit big, but will work with thick socks.


And I just snagged these the other day. $2.99. Perfect for next summer.


2 comments:

Rose said...

i always find great deals on shoes at gap!!!!

Stephanie said...

I'm so going there...we have practically no shoes for O and even Walmart is like $10 a pair!