Kristen at Wivlihood asked us to name the 5 things we just couldn't do without. Here we go!! (in no order).
1. My Down Comforter- i love down comforters. a lot. i've been sleeping with them for years and would never, ever, go without.
2. Super Target. Enough said.
3. Mac Book Laptop. I am on my laptop constantly. This one is almost 3 years old though, so I am thinking a new one will be in order soon! Working on getting this one backed up before it goes belly up.
4. Coffee- and not just for the caffiene. I love the taste and I love how good it tastes on a cold morning or drinking a latte on a fall walk : )
5. My last one is a toss up between a garage and air conditioning. We all know about my lack of AC last summer and how that just about did me in. But going without a garage in MN is pretty brutal. I'll just tell you that digging out your car/chipping ice off the windows at 7 am, in the pitch blackness, when the temperature is below freezing, isn't much fun.