Saturday, July 3, 2010

10 reasons I am totally crabby today.

Here is why:

1) it's July 3rd and I am tired of reading everyone's "at the lake/on the boat" status updates on facebook. I am sitting at home. With zero plans to be on the lake.

2) Husband is working all day long today. No 4th of July festivities.

3) Lacey refused to nap today.

4) I didn't get a much needed nap.

5) It's like 100 degrees out.

6) Tomorrow is my birthday and we have nothing planned. boo.

7) Both the kids and myself have colds. perfect.

8) I ran this morning at 8:00 and it was so hot, so the run was terrible.

9) I am still looking for daycare all the ones that I am interested are 25 miles in the wrong direction.

10) We are trying to sell our car to pay off debt but no one has that much cash to buy it so we can't get rid of it. Dumb financing!

It's a no good, terrible, very bad day.

Let's hope this turns around. I don't even know what to do with the kids especially since Lacey didn't nap. At this point it is pretty much suicide to take her out in public. Trust me on this one.

No comments: