Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Every year since we've been married I've decided to do a Christmas card, and now 4 years and 2 kids later I still haven't done one!

I am naming this year "The Year of the Christmas Card." As if I don't have enough on my plate, and now I want to go ahead and put Christmas cards on my to-do list. Oh well, life won't slow down, so I might as well pick up my pace and keep on top of it.

Shutterfly comes highly recommended by almost everyone I have talked to, so I found myself over on their website the other night playing around with some cards. Here are a few of my favorites:

1) Red Family Wall- Monogrammed? Love that! Plus I love having the option of many different pictures, because who seriously just has one picture they love! I also like the fact that Mike and I could take our own picture and have it on the card, if it proves to be too difficult with all of us!

2) O Holy Night- I am a fan of black and white so it should be no surprise that I went with this one as one of my choices. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to get past the classic that black and white gives.
3) Color me Merry- I am a big fan of the multi-colored card against the black and white picture. What a great idea! Plus, it's a fun card and not serious at all which I love.
4) Red Revamped Christmas card-- I love this because it looks vintage, it's simple, plus it's not your typical 5x7. It's 5x5 which is unique and I love.
So- Which one will we use. I have no idea! We have to try to take a family picture and that will determine. If we can get a good family picture, then we'll plan on just using the one picture. If we can't get a good picture, then we'll have to use the smaller, multiple picture card!

These are just a tiny few of all the really great options on Shutterfly. Seriously get over there and get some Christmas cards ordered!

No comments: