Surprising? Yes. This blog is full of snippets of our lives and my not so good writing and photography skills. But Ashley gave me this award and I accept it with open arms. She likes the name of my blog!? That makes me happy.
So I am now instructed to do the following (can I just tell you I am skipping Auditing homework for this...sacrifice).
This is a tough question because I really do love my life and if I had changed one thing, everything that followed would have changed as well. Some days its "why didn't I finish school before having kids??" But then not having my kids would be a missing link into this story of life. Sometimes I think "We shouldn't have had kids 16 months apart" but then if we hadn't gotten pregnant with Miles I would be missing my son, who is PURE JOY, in my life. So this is a really hard question.
We are all writing our life stories, page by page, chapter by chapter, and I think it's the struggles that make our lives SO MUCH more interesting. Who wants to read a story that's predictable and boring? Do you? I know I don't. I like my crazy, don't know where it's going next, life.
But if I had to change one thing, it would be cutting my hair short the summer before my junior year in college (and dying it black-I am a natural blonde). I have been growing it out ever since!
The 2nd thing you have to do is, pick 4 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the people that they have received this award.
I am not picking 4 people because I can't really. I follow a lot of accounting blogs and very few friend blogs (but I do love those friend blogs)!! However I am going to pick one person, because she just started a new blog and I want her to blog more!! My award goes to Seanna!
The 3rd thing you MUST do, is thank the lovely individual who gave you the award.
Thank you Ashley!! I always love reading your blog, and getting ideas of things to do or look forward to do with my duo! Plus little Britt is just edible.
You need to share 7 things about yourself.
1. I am a full-time mom, full-time student. Life is busy.
2. I am scared to death of flying. I guess not scared to death, because I will fly, but I am scared of it.
3. Sadly, I am not creative, but I am gifted in organization so that's a plus.
4. I always think about how much extra money we have to spend on winter attire living in MN. Boots, multiple coats, snowpants, hats, gloves, scarves, mittens etc. It's crazy.
5. I feel as though I am in a weird stage of life right now, prepping to go back to work. I don't have any mom friends that work, so I feel like I am out on a limb. Strange feeling I tell you, and a bit lonely.
6. I cried last night after I put Miles to bed because he is getting so big. He's losing his "baby" face and putting on a "boy" face. He can't do this to me, he is my baby.
7. You know how Gap Kids had the sale on their jeans Buy One get a second pair for $10. Well, we did that for both the kids (because gap jeans are THE BEST JEANS EVER AND FIT THEM PERFECTLY). Well, then we found out they were also running a promotion of Buy 4 pairs of Jeans, get a 5th pair free. So now we get another pair. Who will get it? I am hoping ME!