Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blogging: A look back.

Do you know what I love about blogging? It's that I can look back and "remember" things that I would not have remembered otherwise.

Lacey is one month shy of turning 3.
Miles is 19 months and seems to think he can do everything all by himself.

In fact in the last 48 hours, he has developed the not-so-magical skill of SCREAMING if he doesn't get his way.

Anyway, I digress, all that to say that blogging through the years is great.

I love looking back and seeing where we were, what I was struggling with, and what I was looking forward to. Things I thought were most likely the end of the world as I knew it, and small victories with the kids and life in general.

Except for a couple of months after Lacey was born, and a couple of more months after Miles was born, I've got it blogged. (Funny how I blanked out during those same time periods both times...).

Anyway, so take a look back with me at September 8, 2008 and September 11, 2009.

Ironically I didn't blog on September 9th either year, so we're averaging here...

No comments: