Friday, September 24, 2010

Coming Soon!

So last night I was in bed, ready to sleep at 9:54 pm. This in and of itself is an amazing feat. Scratch that. It is not as amazing as the fact that we had both kids in bed by 8:00 so we could watch The Office alone. That was more amazing.

Anyway.

I could not fall asleep. Isn't that always how it works? Finally in bed early and then you just cannot fall asleep. I just kept thinking of wanting a new camera and where I could find the best deals, and if I really have to wait until Christmas. Then I was thinking about how Beauty and the Beast is coming out of the Disney Vault on October 5th and that is just in time for Lacey's 3rd Birthday and I want to get it for her, but where is the best place to go wait in line. Thankfully, I'll be in Fargo dropping the kids off for a week, so I am assuming Fargo has shorter lines. I won't even be with Lacey on her 3rd Birthday, what kind of mother am I? etc. etc. etc.

Probably something to do with the 4:00 pm pot of coffee I had.

Then at 3:50 am Lacey starts screaming. So I bolt to her room. I am not sure if my bolting is just a mama's instinct, or if it's so she doesn't wake up her brother. I certainly don't bolt out of bed when my alarm goes off! She is sobbing cause her pillow is crooked.

Yes. I kid you not.

Then she says she is thirsty and needs a drink of water and she needs a vitamin. When I tell her she can't have a vitamin and pathetic sobbing ensues, I give her a vitamin and cringe when I think about the sugar settling on her teeth all night. No one is ready for battle at 4 in the morning. You would have given her the vitamin too.

Anyway, now that you have heard about my night. Stay tuned because my DAY IN SEPTEMBER is on it's way!! Don't forget. I want to read all about your day too!!

No comments: