Saturday, September 6, 2008
I heard this was good for getting the "stink" out of microfiber inserts.
Yes, this delivered. Big time. Not only are our diapers stink-free, they are super absorbant once again. In fact, why should I stop with the diapers.
The bathroom rugs got disinfected....
All our bedding is fresh and clean....
Towels are fluffy and smell like limes.
I haven't been this motivated in months.
Do you want to know what my favorite thing about this product is? Its the "In case of accidental swallowing" warning.
"In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute" Try putting that on a container of bleach.