Monday, September 15, 2008

We bought this...



After much stroller debate we have decided to go with a double umbrella and a double jogger. So can I just say how I love Craigslist? A lady bought this stroller took it out of the box and put it together and then decided she wanted a double jogger instead because they are moving to TX and she figures that the weather will be nice enough to run year-round. Why she didn't return it to Babies R Us is beyond me. It retails for $319.99 plus tax and shipping. She sold it to us for $180!!! She never even took it outside....

This is from Baby Planet. Its a fairly new company. The stroller is comparable to the Maclaren Twin Techno. One thing that the company does is it will pay for you to send your used stroller back to them and they will either donate it to charity or recycle the good parts and then get rid of the rest for you. I think that's better than seeing a 5 year old stroller on craigslist that someone is trying to get an arm and a leg for (which brings me to my biggest annoyance on c-list...does anyone else get angry at all the expired carseats on there???? I saw one the other day and she said "this was manufactured in 2004 so you still have YEARS of use out of it...ummm...no you don't....I digress).

Anyway we really like it and you can steer it one handed and lacey is very happy riding around in it.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Awesome! can't wait to hear more about how you like it.