Friday, May 2, 2008

paranoid.

Thanks to this event...




...I now have a paranoia about bridges. I wouldn't say that I am scared of them, but I would definitely say that I do not like being stuck in traffic on a bridge (or under for that matter), over water. I guess I always HOPE that the bridge isn't going to suddenly decide to fall. Which makes life a little tricky when this is the bridge I have to cross over to get from the Eastside (Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland) to Seattle.





This is Lake Washington my friends and it is HUGE. Its Beautiful with the mountains all around...(which you can't see in this photo, but trust me), however, I find myself stuck in traffic on this bridge almost every time I've driven on it. As you can see its 2 lanes, meaning there are no car pool lanes to speed things along. Not that it would matter anyway because as luck would have it, on this road, car pool means 3 or more. Lacey and I just don't cut it.

No comments: