Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Random Blog Musings

maybe I should... clean the house, or not.
I love the smell of... rain in the summer
People would say that I'm...the person who remembers everything they read, useless or not.
I don't understand why... the carpool lanes in Washington are for 3 or more people because last I checked 2 was a carpool.
When I wake up in the morning... I head straight for the coffee and Good Morning America...and then more coffee...and then more...
I lost my willpower to try and change... the fact that other parents will always have their opinions on what is best for your child. Now I just nod my head and move on.
My past... made me who I am today. Easy right.
I get annoyed when... my husband wants me to always figure out "what we should do"
Parties are... an excuse to get together and eat
Dogs are... great, but borderline annoying
Cats are... ugh...
Tomorrow is... Thursday...another day to figure out what to do.
I have a low tolerance for... bad drivers...or should I say bad mergers.
I am terrified of... airplanes. I still go on them but they freak me out.
I wonder why... I wasted so much money on college.
Never in my life have I... been drunk.
High School was... not the best days of my life. It wasn't bad, college was just so much better.
When I'm nervous I... shut down.
Making my bed happens... oh, 50% of the time. Sad as it sounds, it gives me something to do.
I'm almost always... looking up things online...when Lacey is napping that is.
I am addicted to... coffee, baby shoes, target, my down comforter...
I want someone to... award me with loads of money. I can dream right?

No comments: