Wednesday, August 20, 2008

By the Numbers

Today marks our 2 year Anniversary. Funny that it has ONLY been 2 years. Most people talk about how fast time flies, but for Mike and I we sit back and think about the 62,000 things that have happened to us in the past 2 years.

We've both started school and then stopped, since we've been married.
We've moved 3 times, one of those times being across the country.
Mike has had 5 jobs.
We have become pregnant twice.
We have become parents.

I have been pregnant 13 of the 24 months or 54% of the time.
I have been stricken with morning sickness for 7 of the 24 months we've been married or 29% of the time.
We have been parents for 10 1/2 months of our married life, or 44% of the time.

The pregnancy one kills me. I am looking forward to that percentage decreasing every year from here on out!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry, can't help on the rest. We are about to have our 5 year which is 1/6 of my entire life. Colin didn't come until we had been married for 4 years. Yikes!